exclusively in the paper
- SCO EXCLUSIVE: Bishop John Keenan of Paisley says the World Meeting of Families was an eye opener.
- Cross-party group on religious freedom set up in the Scottish Parliament with the help of Aid to the Church in Need.
- Strong support at National Assembly of Catholic School Parents.
- Permanent deacon ordained for Dunkeld Diocese at vocations Mass.
- Fr James Crampsey SJ, Superior of the Jesuit community at Sacred Heart in Edinburgh, gave this year’s Gillis Lecture
Previous editions of the Scottish Catholic Observer newspaper are only available to subscribed Members. To download previous editions of the paper, please subscribe.
note: registered members only.