exclusively in the paper
- A total of 165 women gathered for the second annual St Margaret, Queen of Scots, ladies lunch for the joyful celebration of life and the launch of Campaign Life 2017.
- Archbishop Leo Cushley called e religious life ‘a shining witness to the love of Christ’ during a visit to Dysart Carmel..
- Pupils from Sr Monica’s Primary, Milton, brought the story of David and Goliath to life with an ecumenical service in Wellington Church, Glasgow, attended by Archbishop Philip Tartaglia.
- Bishop Joseph Toal of Motherwell celebrated Mass at St Mary’s Parish in Lanark last Friday as a hospital chaplain Sr Marguerite Ford was honoured with a Bene Merenti medal.
- John Deighan writes—Hubble and moral trouble: The light of the Christian message.
Previous editions of the Scottish Catholic Observer newspaper are only available to subscribed Members. To download previous editions of the paper, please subscribe.
note: registered members only.