exclusively in the paper
- Archbishop Leo Cushley’s full reflection on Malawi trip with SCIAF.
- Bishop Hugh Gilbert of Aberdeen rallies opposition to assisted suicide.
- Bishop John Keenan of Paisley express Church’s solidarity with the Jewish community.
- Gerald Warner on being realistic about and alert to the challenges that face our Church’s teaching.
- Politicians weigh in on parents’ bid to keep Catholic primary education in Milngavie by taking St Joseph’s out of local authority control.
Previous editions of the Scottish Catholic Observer newspaper are only available to subscribed Members. To download previous editions of the paper, please subscribe.
note: registered members only.